Dante protection declaration
In order for us to process your order, you must provide us with certain information. This includes your name, email address, postal address, payment information and information about the product you are ordering. You also have the option to provide us with further personal information (for example for a custom-made bag) if you contact us directly.
We refer to a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information. In fact:
- as far as we need your information to provide our services, for example to process your order, resolve disputes or provide customer support;
- if you have given your express consent (which you can revoke at any time), for example by registering for our newsletter mailing list;
- when it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order, or in connection with legal claims, such as the need to retain information about your purchases due to tax law; and
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
Customer data is important to our business. We only release your personal data for specific reasons and under very specific circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: we commission certain trustworthy third-party providers to carry out tasks and provide services for our shop, such as parcel services. We pass on your personal data to these third party providers, but only to the extent that it is necessary for the implementation of these services.
- Business Transfers: If we sell our business or merge with another, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with Laws: We may collect, use, retain and disclose your information if we believe in good faith that this is appropriate and necessary to: a) respond to legal process or regulatory requirements; b) enforce our contracts, terms and policies; c) prevent, investigate and correct fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others
If you live in certain regions, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal data. Some of these rights are general and others only in specific cases. These rights are described below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and get a copy of the personal data we hold about you by writing to us using the contact information below.
- Change, restriction, deletion: You may also be entitled to change your personal data, to restrict our use of this data or to delete it. With the exception of exceptional circumstances (e.g. if I have to save data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal data on request.
- Objection: You can object to 1. that we process some of your data with regard to our legitimate interests and 2. that you receive marketing messages from us after you have given your express prior consent. In such cases, we will delete your personal data unless we can demonstrate convincing reasons worthy of protection for its further use or it is required for legal reasons.
- Complaint: If you live in the EU and want to raise concerns about our use of your data - without prejudice to other rights you have - you are entitled to contact your local data protection authority with these concerns.
How to contact us
In terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, I, Lucia Gallo, am the data controller for your personal data. If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me at email@example.com.